5.29.2012

Be Right Back

Hello lovely readers! I hope you all had a fabulous long weekend!

As mentioned earlier, I just graduated from college last week {crazy} and am finishing up student teaching this week with my fabulous 3rd graders.  I move home this Friday and really should get started on the whole packing up my entire apartment thing, not to mention say goodbye to the people that have made the last five years in Madison as great as they could have possibly been.

Something I haven't mentioned but am extremely excited about is that I will be traveling to Japan this summer for a three week Irish dance tour.  I was fortunate enough to go two summers ago and had THE time of my life.  My last two weeks in June will be spent with 100 hours of rehearsal and then I'll be out of the country for most of July. 

While I love this blog, I will be taking a break until I get back at the end of July.  I will pop in and out here and there, sharing updates and filling you in on guest blog posts I have done, but I will not be consistently posting.  I need to focus on my role as Rehearsal Director and dancer for the tour, spend quality time with my family and friends before leaving, and take in every minute while I'm in Japan.

I will still be popping around the blogosphere to keep up with the lovely blogging community and of course you can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram while I'm away, but again probably not quite as much.

I will be back for sure this summer with some exciting new additions to the blog that I can't wait to share!

11 comments:

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Oh Carly that's so EXCITING!!! You'll be terrible missed but I know you'll be having an amazing time, have fun!! ;)

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

Your plans sound amazing Carly! Have the most amazing time + see you when you get back! xx

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

So so so excited for you!!!!!! Enjoy every seconds, we'll be here when you get back! xoxo

viv said...

I am soooo excited for you!!! We'll all be here anxiously awaiting your return ;) xoxo

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

You will be missed, but can't wait to stay updated on your time in Japan and other adventures this summer. :)

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

Take time and enjoy life girl friend!! Of course we'll be chatting anyways :)

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

So exciting!!! I completely understand your break, and no worries we will be waiting for your return! I'll stalk your instagrams in the meantime! safe travels! x

Unknown said...

Congrats on your graduation!! What an amazing experience for you to head to Japan {again!}, enjoy every minute of the next few months and soak it in with all of your favorite people. We will be here when you return! :)

LeeLee said...

Congratulations!! What a lovely experience. More exciting things will surely follow! :)

Kelley @ Kelley Maria said...

Have so much fun this summer! Sounds like an amazing opportunity!

Nuha said...

japan!! how exciting! best of luck to you! i really hope you enjoy it :-)