8.29.2012

Lust List



I say lust list because that's truly what it is.  Many of these pieces are far out of my price range or semi-reasonable, and I just cannot justify them at the moment.  But let's get serious, these are all pieces that I could mix and match throughout fall and winter so the cost per wear would be in my favor. Yeah, you read that right, I justify with cost per wear. And I just can't help that I fell head-over-heels in love with each of these pieces and that I believe in love at first site. 

Do you keep an ongoing dream big wish list?

13 comments:

Susan said...

I'm with you on that j.crew bracelet. I absolutely love it, but can't justify buying it. It'd be a perfect stacking item! Those booties are fantastic too!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

The earrings! Both of them!

Lesley said...

I'm obsessing over those Zara boots!!!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Obsessed. I'd like one of everything please.

Unknown said...

I too justify purchases by cost per wear. I mean, it makes perfect sense, right? I love the J. Crew bracelet and the Céline Trapeze. Hopefully you can scoop up at least one of these items for Fall & Winter!

christin said...

I would love that bag but my bank account doesn't love it.

madeleine said...

I dream of the day that a celine purse finds it's way into my closet. A good purse lasts forever right?

Anonymous said...

Le sigh! Love everything... especially the Lauren Hope necklace and snake skinned pants :)

viv said...

Wow. *sigh*

Natalie said...

Amaze. Give me that Celine.

Anonymous said...

I want that Celine too.. UGHGHHGHGH!! WHyyyyy are they so expensive. I asked a lady at a store why they were so much and she said "maybe the hardware". No, that is not good enough for me, saleslady!! Sorry about my rant...I love all your jewelry picks too!! xoxo

P.S. Make sure to check out the giveaway that The Now and Swirl are hosting. It's for a $50 J. Crew gift card.

Caitlin C. said...

In loveee with that Loren Hope necklace! I seriously want it for myself.

la petite fashionista said...

of course!! always dreaming of designer but buying bargain :)

i would love a statement coat for my first REAL wisconsin winter (hoping it actually snows this year!)

xoxo