7.30.2012

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday and happy wedding week to the fabulous D & S! Can't wait to start the festivities tomorrow night! 

In other news, I could not have asked for a more perfect quick trip to Chicago.  Friday night, the lovely Lara made Julia and myself some out-of-this-world-delicious appetizers, and we just chatted and chatted for hours. On Saturday, Julia and I got a quick brunch for some fuel before heading to Randolph Street Market. I walked away with some beauties if I do say so myself.  Let's just say I really want to move to Chicago, and that I'm getting pretty serious about it.

{the perfect fleur de lis hooks} 

 {vintage cameras galore}

 {frames for days}

 {refreshment break}

 {Julia, Me, Lara}

 {the perfect gold lamp}

{sneak peek at my all time favorite dress I have ever purchased from the fabulous Edith Hart}

To top off my perfect weekend, I finally got to head over to Edith Hart {you can also follow them on Twitter here}. The design by Alex is simply breathtaking and not to mention, the selection of pieces and brands are amazing. If you live in Chicago, they are having a big sale right now, and you should get there ASAP. 

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! xo

{for more pictures from Randolph Street Market visit here}

11 comments:

viv said...

Oooooh sounds like a perfect weekend! So jealous I wasn't there!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Looks like a perfect weekend!! So sorry I missed you! And thanks for the mention :)

Unknown said...

why do I look like a hot mess in all of these photos? Someone should have told me to grab a hair brush :)

Loveeeed having you here this weekend!! Can't wait to do it again soon.

Caitlin C. said...

Love the pictures.. so jealous of your trip to Chicago!

christin said...

Again I say, you suck.

Anonymous said...

Awww..looks like fun!!!

Taylor said...

looks like the best weekend!!! I have that almost exact lamp from pottery barn and I love it!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

My goodness! What a lovely weekend!! Love all the things displayed at that market. Gorgeous!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

What a fun weekend Carly!! Did the blog get a makeover? NIIIICE! :)

Laura said...

LOVE that lamp! fun weekend - so jealous!

Susan said...

Ahh I missed Randolph Street this weekend. I can't wait to catch it next month. Those hooks are so cute! Glad you had a great weekend!