9.26.2011

Ode to lululemon

Happy Monday!

I hope you didn't have to snooze as many times as I did to get out of bed on this rainy day.  And no I won't tell you how many times I hit the snooze button...it's embarrassing.  New goal for the week: get OUT of bed upon first alarm.  I'll let you know how it goes. 

I'd like to take the time to introduce you to one of my best friends, lululemon.  She's reliable, supportive, and laughs at my jokes.  

In all seriousness, I had the privilege of working at the Madison Showroom at the beginning of 2011.  Due to an incredible job opportunity working with little first graders this summer back home, I had to say goodbye see you later to my fellow lemonheads (did I mention that this was really hard because they are some of the coolest chicks I know).  Thankfully I still had my friends at the Milwaukee Showroom to visit so I could fill my lululemon void and just hang out with some pretty spectacular people.   

Besides the incredible people and complimentary yoga EVERY Saturday (that means yoga for FREE), the products are just out of this world.  I wouldn't even know where to begin if I had to pick my favorite pieces.

OK FINE, I'll pick them:


Wunder Under Crop: life changing.
I wear these with and for EVERYTHING.  With tennis shoes, with boots, with flats, did I say boots yet?  They also have Wunder Under Pants, which are pretty fantastic as well.

Cool Racerback (Not RaZerback, like I mistakenly called it for two weeks)
This piece is essential.  Wear it as is or use to layer.  I personally love a bright, neon sports bra under these bad boys. 


Run: Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve 
It has thumbholes, what is not to love? This top has mesh venting in high sweat areas and the incredible silverescent--go to a store or showroom and ask them what this is all about.  


The Mat.
This completely changed my yoga practice.  Let's be real.  I sweat...a lot.  Do you too?  Have no fear, this mat is incredibly grippy and also provides a lot of cushion during your practice.

I decided to stop at four because I could go on and on and on and on...well you get the point.  I highly recommend checking out your local lululemon store or showroom.  Even if it's not to shop, at least try a new yoga class or talk to the educators and managers about great studios/gyms in your area.

You had me at Namaste.

(All images via lululemon)

No comments: