12.17.2011

Under Construction

Hello all!  I am in the process of changing the title of my blog.  The URL is now: http://asimpleaffairblog.blogspot.com/.

Can you guess what my new title is going to be?  It should be finished today, but I wanted to get a jump start on changing the URL and title.  Patience is not my strong suit what can I say?

All my posts will still be here.  Same great content (well in my opinion), just a different name. 

And yes, I will be very sad to see "teacherista" go, but feel free to still call me that if it makes you feel better.  The reason I'm changing the name is that quite frankly, I don't talk too much about teaching.  I thought it would make more sense to pick a more long term title, and I'm very happy with it.

Thanks for being patient and so understanding. If you have any questions let me know!



No comments: