12.11.2011

Sunday's Best

I headed over to The Zhush this morning only to find some wonderful news - these beauties are back in stock.  How fun and perfect are these python trays?  I only wish I would have had one for our Christmas Party.

 via

 via

My personal favorite is the addition of this tray to the bathroom.  I think it could also be great in the overly large closet I hope to have one day.  Like Megan's from Honey We're Home - dare you to click this link and not be amazed.

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday! Back to reality and lesson planning for this girl.


7 comments:

viv said...

Those trays are gorgeous!
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

Erin B. said...

So dangerous that you just introduced me to that website The Zhush. I may have to get a bigger apartment just to fit all the new decorations I want :)

Kat Tanita (With Love From Kat) said...

thanks for your sweet comment! love this post- and I love the zhush :) hope you had a great weekend!!!

xo
kat

Alex Carreno said...

I'll take one in every size please! Can't wait to peruse that site!

xx
alex

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Zhush. That python tray IS amazing. YOu have great style! Just found your blog and glad to be your newest follower!! :)

Xo,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

noone said...

I love the print on the tray! so fun and chic!

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

love the tray too!! such a great addition to any home.