12.03.2011

Currently Dreaming Of: Dreamy Archways

While looking through my Home Decorating board on my Pinterest account, I realized I'm currently crushing on archways, in any room or hallway of the house for that matter.  My two favorites are the arched window above the sink and the double arch entrances on either side of the kitchen.  Double the fun--that's what you used to say about A and me when we were little right mom and dad? Twins are just the best.

 via

 via

 via

 


Do you have any archways in your home you love?  Any other dreamy archways I should know about and keep on my Pinterest account for years to come?

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow these homes are spectacular! My grandmother has archways (about 4-5) in her living room, which creates an open and more cozy atmosphere. I love arches too and all these homes!!!! A girl can only dream...

Kelly @ View along the way said...

Wow, those are all GORGEOUS! I'm loving that bathroom. Now I want to go through my house and turn every doorway into an archway. My husband will LOVE me for that. :)

PS - thank you SO much for your sweet comment on my blog today! So glad it led me to yours!

Jena Roach said...

Love arches! :) Wouldn't it be awesome if our Pinterest boards could come to life at the click of a button?? My house would be AWESOME :)

Unknown said...

Looks so wonderful!!!


Giveaway: Win Nelly Boots

new post: click here
follow me